Denied MikeVTrechen's application for City Advisor

MikeVTrechen

Citizen
- In-game name: MikeVTrechen
- Age (optional): 20
- Date joined server: Nov. 7th, 2020
- Current playtime: 9d 16h 14m 7s
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: I want to be a City Advisor, because I like to set up events and help people! I am also active, so it should be easy for people to get to me and I can give them answer or help the same day.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can help set up city events and can help people with maps. I am very organized and I try to do my best to help poeople who are in need. I also know a little bit about politics. I never ran, but I do have some ideas. In real life, I am also a Eagle Scout.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: When I first joined, Derpy gave me a suburbs house in Capitol city. I lived there, then I moved to the wilds. I used to work at Apex Butchery. I, currently, have a resturant in Ocean City and Covington named Italian Hunter Lodge. I have 5 emplyees, as of now. I am getting married to @CheekyMonkey07 and I know that we are planning to have a house in Covington.
- Additional Information: I am active on both Discord and the server. I probably do 3-6 hours on the server per day. I am always online with Discord. I do go to college, but it is online. I always have Discord open, however. I am also a Eagle Scout, so I am very reliable. I also have a company that I always work at, so I am already online.

Last edited:

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I feel that your experience with cities is purely owning land in them, in addition CAs will not be holding events or directly interacting with the public.

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We do not believe you are ready for this position