Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Mickichu [Prime Minister Candidate]:

Hihi! I'm Micki, (sign Mickichu). I am the current Deputy Prime Minister, Prime Minister for the last month of last term, Acting Prime Minister for part of this term, Minister for the Department of Agriculture and current Minister for the Department of Public Affairs, and finally the current Mayor of Ocean City. I have been high in Government for the last two terms now, and finally would love the chance of being your next official Prime Minister. I work extremely hard almost everyday on this server as I care deeply for the people and want what's best for everyone. I strongly believe that I can implement big changes to this server and fix up a lot of the main issues we face, ensuring BC becomes a more fun and enjoyable server for all its current, and new players.

Playtime: 57d 9h
Joindate: February 11th, 2021

LilSumoVert [Deputy Prime Minister Candidate]:

Hello! I am LilSumoVert and I am running with Micki to be the Deputy Prime Minister of the GREAT Republic! I joined back in November but wasnt fairly active until about 3 months ago. I do indeed consider myself a new player of BC but I have lots of experience in City Servers coming as a well an accomplished legal mind and a former Politician from DC (IKIK Devisive lol). I have served as the Department of State Minister for the last two months, institution radical reforms within the department and managing towns and elections. I am using this experiance to add onto the great things Mickichu has done for this server and will continue to do as your Prime Minister. I hope you will vote for us in the upcoming Prime Ministerial Elections!

Playtime: 4d
Joindate: [not showing up]

Join our discord to see our policies and Cabinet picks!!
Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 23.50.13.png