Accepted Melo's Application for Dept of Public Affairs

Melo

Screen Shot Melo
Banned
Donator
My in game name is: SSMelo
-How old are you: I am 12 years old.
Date joined server: I became fairly active around late June.

-Why do you want to join: I want to join the event planning committee because it suits my personality as a Tour Guide, as a Tour Guide I love helping the new players with showing them how to overall play on the server which I find quite unique and what makes business craft one of a kind. As the Debt of Public Affairs It would be my job to help the whole general public, and I would love it! because that's what I love about being a Tour Guide but now helping the whole sum of people and taking my Tour Guide career to the next step.

-What do you think you can bring to the department: I think I will be a great improvement to the community because of my knowledge and experience on the server and it will also workout good with me already being a Member of Parliament so if I hear some ideas from players on the server I might as well create a motion to better the whole server experience, I'm very active on the forums and in game. I feel that I would be able to bring my experiences with helping players and event planning skills and my compassion for the server to good use by being in the DoPA.

Any experience with hosting events: Yes, I have a lots of experience with hosting events from the server I used to be Helper on, me and 1 or 2 more Helpers hosted these events called ender dragon rushes, they were every Friday and the player to get the dragon egg got free VIP, I also ran the student council last year. (I did get a few key points from last years application)