Accepted MehLife's Application for Economy Secretary

MehLife

Citizen
Donator
- Username: MehLife
- Current Playtime: 8 days, 5 hours and some change.
- When are you most active? I'm mostly active on the weekends, but I've been active during weekdays too.
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes, I have!

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I think I am suited for the position as I have been playing BC long enough to understand the economical state of the server and supply + demand when it comes to server goods. I also am a big fan of actively understanding and following along with the economy in real life, including investing on my own, looking for trends, and reading about with some of my free time.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I would like to work as an Economy Secretary as I'd love to be able to mix two things I enjoy, Minecraft and my economical interests into one. I'd also love to be actively involved in BC's economy and discussions that take place in the DOE. I've been so interested in this kind of stuff for so long and I think it's time I put my best foot forward and give it a shot.

- Additional Information: I know it's only been ~35 days since my previous application, but my activity has increased by well over a day and I think I am ready to take on the challenge.
Thank you for reading my application. :)

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
good luckkk