Denied megasigges application fore Police officer

megasigge

Citizen
-In-game name: megasigge
- Date joined server: Beginning of june 2017
- Current playtime: 16d 9h
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I have always been admiring Police officers and what they do. If I become a Police officer I want to bring happiness and safety to the server. I think that it is really important to keep the server clean of any crime that comes up and i want every one to have a good time playing. I also want the new players on the server to feel safe.
- What can you bring to the Department: I want to improve the safety of Businesscraft and i dont want any one to feel like they are in danger.
- Additional Information: I am online almost every day. I like helping people if some one is in need. I have red all the laws and I know them well.

megasigge

Citizen
Sdly i wont be on fore the next week or so. At least as mutch as i have been cuz i have a lot to du. Just whanted to tell you guys so you know

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

You have been on this server for a long time so I am not denying this application for lack of experience. I have not seen you online in a while, and I understand that people have busy lives, but for a better chance, I’d like to see activity. Feel free to reapply in the future.

megasigge

Citizen
Ok i understand that the thing is that i have ben bussy cuz i have ben to london and 2 exhersise camps in the latest weeks