Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Experience

I have been a longstanding citizen of Stratham, having joined in early 2021. During this time, I have held various leadership roles, including Sergeant & ACO in the DoJ, SSA Manager in the DoPA, and Senior Analyst in the DoE, before assuming the position of Minister last term. Having served as Minister in the DoE, I possess a comprehensive understanding of the department’s strengths and weaknesses. I aim to build upon the plans from the previous term and introduce new strategies to revitalize the department and bring back the economy.

Plans

1. Plot Auctions

Many areas in Stratham, such as Olympic Village, remain unowned and inactive. To address this, we propose implementing plot auctions and flash sales. These initiatives will not only increase utilization of these regions but also provide new business opportunities outside the Capital, where plot demand is high and supply is scarce. We will collaborate closely with the Department of Commerce (DoC) to expand auctions in the new map.

2. Hiring Spree

During the previous term, we made significant progress by replacing inactive DoE employees with active ones. However, our current workforce remains at an all-time low. To address this, we intend to raise awareness among players about the Department of Economy, aiming to attract more individuals to join this dynamic department.

3. Finalizing Taxes

Developing a tax system that caters to the needs of all players has been a challenging task that we have been working on for several months. We have explored numerous ideas during the previous term and are committed to releasing a comprehensive tax system by the end of this month.

4. Bank Progress

Considerable strides have been made in collaboration with banks recently. With the impending introduction of taxes, the DoE will work closely with banks to establish tax exemptions, reductions, and other beneficial provisions, which may be extended to businesses in the future.

5. Investment Opportunities

Many players find that there isn’t much to buy or do with their money after reaching a certain point of wealth. Even many players complain that there aren’t many things to spend their money on, except vehicles and properties. So we will provide investment opportunities for players, which will also circulate more money.

6. Business Summits

Business Summits are a great way to bring businesses together and involve the government with players. These business summits will be monthly and will be an easy way to get customers, kickstart your business, or strengthen your knowledge of the economic side of Stratham.

By combining our previous achievements with these new plans, we aim to lead the Department of Economy to new heights, revitalizing Stratham’s economy and creating a prosperous future for all citizens.​