MegaMinerM’s Election Post for Member Of Parliament! (March 2022)

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
MegaMinerM’s Campaign Thread for Member of Parliament

Hello everyone! I’m MegaMinerM and I’m running for Member of Parliament this term. But before we continue, I want to tell you a bit about myself. So, I was a Member of Parliament last term, where I helped with bills, although I didn’t make one completely myself, but being a Member of Parliament isn’t just about making bills, and I have many bills planned for this term (which I will tell you all later). Other than that I am also the Head Social Advisor, Police Officer and Economy Secretary. But without further ado, let’s get into my goals!

My goals are lessening the wealth gap which was also a big problem last term as well as more government transparency. I also think that more towns and not cities should get introduced, and downgrade in size rather than upgrade. This is because we have lots of cities, while towns give they cozy feeling, as well as a better relationship between players. I also want to introduce a protest bill, where you can sign up for protests which will be regulated by the DoJ. About the DoJ, more role play should get introduced, not only for the DoJ but also DoH and other role play based Departments. As well as an employment bill, as there isn’t a lot for employment, and the current bills aren’t that good and outdated.

My biggest goal though is focusing on the Education and Job aspect of the Server. Slime wanted to add a Law School 2 Terms ago, but was unsuccessful. I want to not only add a Law School, but also upgrade the Education since Jobs are essential for money, employment, businesses and more. This makes it necessary for the Education to get its needed upgrade.

Here is a summary:

• Lessening the Wealth Gap
  • More Government Transparency
  • More Role Play
  • More Towns, less Cities
  • Protest Bill
  • Employment Bill
  • Law School
  • Upgraded Education
And more!

If you have any questions, then feel free to ask me here or on discord! Thank you for reading!

IMG_0535.jpeg

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister

Hello everyone! I’m MegaMinerM and I’m running for Member of Parliament this term. But before we continue, I want to tell you a bit about myself. So, I was a Member of Parliament last term, where I helped with bills, although I didn’t make one completely myself, but being a Member of Parliament isn’t just about making bills, and I have many bills planned for this term (which I will tell you all later). Other than that I am also the Head Social Advisor, Police Officer and Economy Secretary. But without further ado, let’s get into my goals!

My goals are lessening the wealth gap which was also a big problem last term as well as more government transparency. I also think that more towns and not cities should get introduced, and downgrade in size rather than upgrade. This is because we have lots of cities, while towns give they cozy feeling, as well as a better relationship between players. I also want to introduce a protest bill, where you can sign up for protests which will be regulated by the DoJ. About the DoJ, more role play should get introduced, not only for the DoJ but also DoH and other role play based Departments. As well as an employment bill, as there isn’t a lot for employment, and the current bills aren’t that good and outdated.

My biggest goal though is focusing on the Education and Job aspect of the Server. Slime wanted to add a Law School 2 Terms ago, but was unsuccessful. I want to not only add a Law School, but also upgrade the Education since Jobs are essential for money, employment, businesses and more. This makes it necessary for the Education to get its needed upgrade.

Here is a summary:

• More Role Play
  • Protest Bill
  • Employment Bill
  • Law School
  • Upgraded Education
And more!

If you have any questions, then feel free to ask me here or on discord! Thank you for reading!

View attachment 14440
What exactly do you have in mind for the DoH?

Dusty_3

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Dusty_3
Dusty_3
Lawyer

Here is a summary:

• More Role Play
  • Protest Bill
  • Employment Bill
  • Law School
  • Upgraded Education
And more!

View attachment 14440
You've got my vote! You were an amazing MP, look forward to seeing more from you!

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
Things like Finishing the Schedule Cards, adding Ambulances and First Aid.
Pharmacy items sold in the hospital are already kind of like a first aid. What do you plan on having in the first aid kit?

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Pharmacy items sold in the hospital are already kind of like a first aid. What do you plan on having in the first aid kit?
It would be a kit that businesses would have to own (similiar to ones in real life). They would include Pharmacy Items and more used to heal. If Flare Guns get added then Items for Survival could be implemented as well.