Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
- In-game name: MegaMinerM

- Date joined server: May 31st 2021

- Current playtime: 7 days 8 hours+

- Role you're applying for: Event Planner

- Why do you want to be an Event Planner: I want to be an Event Planner because I have been a tour guide for most of my time on BusinessCraft so know a lot about the DoPA where I have always been amazed by the fun and exciting events. I have also planned 2 events in a role play server and 1 in a survival server.

- What can you bring to the Department: I have quite a few ideas for events, these can not only leave stunning memories but can bring people together to build friendships and strong communities. get many people involved.

- Additional Information: Thank you for taking your time to read my application! I accept every reason if I get denied. :D

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide

Denied

Sorry, your application for Event Planner has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We would like to see more interaction with the community, like being in vc's, talking more in global and socializing with the community more

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice

Denied

Sorry, your application for Event Planner has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We would like to see more interaction with the community, like being in vc's, talking more in global and socializing with the community more

Okay