Denied Meepdameep123's application for Secretary of Economy

- Username: Meepdameep123

- Current Playtime: 30 days

- When are you most active?: Usually from 9 am-7 pm EST (Every week)

- Position you're applying for: Secretary of Economy

- Have you read the Job description of the job you are applying for?: Yes I have!

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?: I think I am suited for this position because I think I have learned well as an employee and as a business owner. I would love to help the economy and learn more about it. I do have this idea for a player selling online system. A player can put up things to sell on an online place. Another player can come and buy those items. This helps other players buy things if they cannot find it at a chest shop. On server-based experience for business, I run a company called Zulu Supply and I am the Co-Owner of Andormedus Industries.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for?: I want this position because I love what this position has to do. When I am on forums, I see many things that are incomplete and/or missing. I would love to finish those and help everyone. I also want to put in great things that will help our economy and make the server even better than it already is.

- Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read my application. If you have any questions you can ask me here or at my discord at (Meepdameep123#9113). I look forward to working with all the other Economic Secetaries.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
Gl meep

What do you believe is something that the economy can make improve?

I think that something the economy could improve on is a better system for helping people. The economy is extremely important to how the server functions. However somethings have been neglected and if we just have a better way to help people like suggestions, polls, or ideas. If we got more feedback and help the neglected things, the economy would be even better.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Thanks for the application. However due to your close business ties with a recently terminated member of the DoE. This Application is Denied. You may apply again in 30 days.