Accepted MCtropix's Application for Hospital Secretary

MCtropix

Citizen
- In-game name: MCtropix

- Date joined server: 3 Months ago

- Why do you want to join: I want to help the DoH have hard working doctors who will go to the hospital as fast as possible if someone needs medical care. I don't want doctors ignoring sick people if they're working on their plot or in the wild. Every doctor should respond as fast as possible, no matter who needs their help. I'll try to teach new doctors where everything is so they don't waste any time finding sticks and looking how to make something. I would like doctors to first give the cure and then ask the person to pay as it could happen that the person doesn't have money at that time or is dying. I'll help any doctor who has questions or needs assistance with something and I'll also try to contribute to the DoH with new ideas. I'll try my best to work hard and cure everyone.

- When are you the most active: Currently, I still don't have school until September so I'm able to be active every day, except if I go on a trip. Usually, I'm most online during the weekend, but also during the week if I don't have anything to learn/do. I could be online a few hours every day. My timezone is CET.

- Why do you think you are suited for this position: I was a doctor for a long time until I quit to open up BCT (Which was a very bad idea), then I closed BCT after a few weeks and headed back to curing people. I know a lot about the disease plugin and how it works. I think I'm suited for the position because I always rush to the hospital no matter what I'm doing at the moment. I also often check the forums and my discord so I'll always watch out for some hospital announcements. I have a lot of experience with being a doctor.

Last edited:

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Just a tip. Have a few lines between questions and maybe make questions a different colour. It looks more professional and manageable