Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
- In-game name: Matty707

- Age (optional): 30

- Date joined server: Feb. 4, 2017

- Current playtime: Too Much (29w 4d 11h 29m 49s)

- Why do you want to be a State Inspector: I have never been apart of the State Department. Sounds interesting.

- What can you bring to the Department: 6+ years of BusinessCraft experience. I wish to understand how cities are organized and with the upcoming city map move, would be good to learn more about each city and how to better collect data regarding them.

- What does your previous experience include?: Former MP (2018), Former Judge, Former DoJ Minister, Former DoE Minister, Former Treasurer, Special Advisor to the PM.

- Additional Information: I like data and spreadsheets. (:

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Matty707! Your application for State Inspector has been accepted.

Dusk

Citizen
DualDusk
DualDusk
- In-game name: Matty707

- Age (optional): 30

- Date joined server: Feb. 4, 2017

- Current playtime: Too Much (29w 4d 11h 29m 49s)

- Why do you want to be a State Inspector: I have never been apart of the State Department. Sounds interesting.

- What can you bring to the Department: 6+ years of BusinessCraft experience. I wish to understand how cities are organized and with the upcoming city map move, would be good to learn more about each city and how to better collect data regarding them.

- What does your previous experience include?: Former MP (2018), Former Judge, Former DoJ Minister, Former DoE Minister, Former Treasurer, Special Advisor to the PM.

- Additional Information: I like data and spreadsheets. (:

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Well done :D