Donator
Mango_Milk_Tea
Mango_Milk_Tea
CommunityCoordinator
- In-game name: Mango_Milk_Tea

- Date joined server: Nov 12, 2023

- Current playtime: 4d 11h

- Role you're applying for: community coordinator

- Why do you want to be a community coordinator: Even though I have not been a part of the community for a long period like other players, I have enjoyed and come to love the community and what it has to offer. I would like to help others around the server, especially new members who don't know their way around, and help them see what wonders the server and its community has to offer. While being a CC allows me to do tours for new members, it also allows me to help in future event planning. This not only allows me to demonstrate what the server has currently to offer but also to create more ways for the community to unite and have fun together!​

- What can you bring to the Department: Well I think I have some nice event ideas and availability, I also have a bubbly personality ^^

- Additional Information: Props to Fluffy for the Escape Room (try it out if u haven't, it's funny). Also, idk why I was so nervous filling out this form :'D

fluffybaldie

Staff member
Minister of Public Affairs
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
good luck mangoo!! :D

Lunel

Staff member
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
Lunel
Lunel
SeniorCommunityCoordinator

Accepted

Congratulations, Mango_Milk_Tea! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.