Denied MachineLost's Application for Dep. of Construction

machinelost

Citizen
MachineLost
MachineLost
- In-game name: MachineLost
- Date joined server: ~10/10/2023
- Current playtime: 1 hour
- Why do you want to be a Constructor: I feel I would be beneficial to the architectural development of the city
- What can you bring to the Department: New ideas, concepts techniques, and support
- Images of your builds (use imgur.com or similar, NO SHADERS): - Additional Information: Pictures were taken with a texturepack hopefully that doesn't effect the app.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
You could add more detail to the application but these builds are amazing! Good luck

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
The application has been under review for a few days, there as a few requests we would like to address before moving on.
1. Activity - Since joining BC you only have 1 hour PT it seems; we need to feel that you will spend time with the community, I would suggest getting to know the community a little better and acquiring more playtime
I understand if all you wish to do is build, however we like the community built by community members, there is plenty to do on the server to get to know the community.

DemonWolf_101

Staff member
Department of Internal Development
Donator
DemonWolf_101
DemonWolf_101
Senior Constructor

Denied

Sorry, your application for Constructor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

As you have not been active in the last 30 days we have decided to deny your application due to the activity issue. Feel free to apply after 2 weeks when your playtime has increased[/deny]