Lawsuit: Adjourned Luxaholic vs. Zaetoven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
December 4th, 2018, Zaetoven requests and is granted a loan in the amount of k10,000 to be repaid 1 month from then on January 4th, 2019.
On or about January 8th, 2019, I reached out to him via Kat asking him to DM me to repay the loan (without a late fee), as of today, January 17th, 2019, he has not reached out to me or Kat about repaying the loan including interest.
image0.png

as of today, January 17th, 2019, Zaetoven owes me k12,653.19 plus a k50 late fee
I am asking for k12,703.19 to be repaid to me
or
transferral of ownership of collateral (1 yellow car and 1 house (the location is unknown)) as well as k3,203.19 (value of collateral is k9,500 according to his post)

Please refer to my company page regarding the terms he agreed to:
https://www.mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/lumens-credit-union.585/

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@zaetoven is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @zaetoven , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Apologies for the late reply...

During this past weekend, I witnessed in real time Lux and Zaetoven working this situation out. They had settled on a repayment amount of 12,000 Krunas in total, which the Defendant was fined said amount. Thus, making this court case adjourned.

Thank you.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.