Accepted LTArailways application for constructor

LTARAILWAYS

Citizen
LTArailways
LTArailways
- In-game name: LTARailways
- Date joined server: roughly a year ago
- Current playtime:5d 15h 11m 30s
- Why do you want to be a Constructor: I have applied for this job since day 1 but since then i have greatly improved my builds and have taken on a personal theme for my work, i would love to join the team to add a piece of my work to the community
- What can you bring to the Department: A helpful team member, good friend and a hard worker, and am regularly online
- Images of your builds (use imgur.com or similar, NO SHADERS): - Additional Information: Some builds include the Chanin building New York USA the Singer Building NY, unfinished 500 5th avenue, the faltiron building and a corner shop. see also picture from my immersive railroading save, breakwater lighthouse and some generic 1890s port buildings. worked hard on the builds/ working hard on the builds. I build mostly in styles seen commonly in the 1890s-1940s but can also build in other eras. hope you like what you see -LT :)

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
Dear LTARAILWAYS

Thanks for applying to be a constructor. I would like to get more information:
(a) What is the width of the trains and the railway gauge you built;
(b) What is the floor-to-floor height of the NYC-themed build for the lobby and upper floors respectively;
(c) Could you link your previous applications here for reference;
(d) Could you provide your discord name for further contact.
If you have any further inquiries, don't hesitate to contact me here or by discord: Orangie#0324.

Yours sincerely,

Orangieeee
Minister of Construction

LTARAILWAYS

Citizen
LTArailways
LTArailways
(a)
Dear LTARAILWAYS

Thanks for applying to be a constructor. I would like to get more information:
(a) What is the width of the trains and the railway gauge you built;
(b) What is the floor-to-floor height of the NYC-themed build for the lobby and upper floors respectively;
(c) Could you link your previous applications here for reference;
(d) Could you provide your discord name for further contact.
If you have any further inquiries, don't hesitate to contact me here or by discord: Orangie#0324.

Yours sincerely,

Orangieeee
Minister of Construction

What is the width of the trains and the railway gauge you built; standard gauge railway for the terminus station, that's spruce slab, anvil, spruce slab, anvil, spruce slab. the trains are 5 blocks wide with extra bits on each side for some Locos/railcars. on the second row of images the tracks you'll see are from the mod immersive railroading (realistically sized trains for MC)
(b) What is the floor-to-floor height of the NYC-themed build for the lobby and upper floors respectively; which NYC building (there are 4 in there from NY)
(c) Could you link your previous applications here for reference; https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/ltarailways-constructor-application.12229/
(d) Could you provide your discord name for further contact. LTARailways#7138

Last edited:

HistoriaOrangie

Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor

Accepted

Congratulations, LTARAILWAYS! Your application for Construction Intern has been accepted.