Lawyer
- In-game name: LouisVuitton8
- Time-Zone (optional): Pacific Standard Time
- Age (optional)
: 20
- Date joined server: June 24th, 2020
- Current playtime:5 Days 17 Hours and 8 Minutes
- Why you want this job:
I'm writing to say how much I'd enjoy the opportunity to work for the Department of Agriculture (DoA) on the BusinessCraft server as a Ranger. My enthusiasm for environmental stewardship and community involvement is greatly stoked by the idea of managing essential elements like Businesscraft's national forest and Zoo, as well as helping to enforce and preserve the virtual wilderness.

The many duties of a ranger, such as administering the animal shelter keeping an eye on and reporting inactive wild zones, and avoiding senseless landscape degradation, all completely coincide with my interests and ideals. The chance to have a real influence on the virtual ecosystem, guaranteeing its longevity and encouraging peaceful cohabitation between the players and the surrounding landscape excites me.

And one feature of the job that really interests me is the opportunity to train a landscaper. In addition to fostering the development of the community, imparting information and helping others develop a greater respect for the natural world and responsible land management would make me feel more fulfilled in my role as an environmental steward.

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
Good luck :)

Lunel

Staff member
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
Lunel
Lunel
SeniorCommunityCoordinator
Deny :

Denied

Sorry, your application for Ranger has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying, however we do not believe you are ready to join the department at this moment. We'd like to see you demonstrate more maturity before accepting. Feel free to apply again in 30 days!