Denied LouderLeo's application for Business Secretary.

LouderLeo

Citizen
Username: LouderLeo
- Current Playtime: 9D 3Hr 38m 42s
- When are you most active? I am active mostly every day, for 6-7 hr.
- Position you're applying for: Business Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes, I have read the description.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? A few years ago I became interested in marketing and started actively studying this business. Today I can say that I am well aware of this. I have real-life experience and I think with this experience I can help the server and the people who want to start a business or start-up company. In addition to real life, I have quite a lot of experience on the server, I have owned several companies and worked for other companies too, in various high positions. I have good communication and business skills. At this moment, I am working as Tour Guide and I am trying to help all the players with what I can. And I think this position will help me, even more, to make more people and more companies better and improve them.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? As I said, I am interested in marketing and business. I owned and ran several companies for 7 months and now I think its time for new challenges and this challenge, is even more difficult than anything else, I have ever done before, but I am ready to do this and help players, to make BC better place.
- Additional Information:

Last edited:

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Great application, however due to your instability with playing on BC I would like to see you around for a bit longer before hiring you for a position like this. Denied.

You may reapply in 30 days.