Denied LouderLeo's application for a Government Business Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouderLeo

Citizen
- In-game name: LouderLeo
- Company name: GeoCorp
- Date joined server: 12/2/19 (But I played with my old acc earlier)
- Current playtime: 17h
- Which grant are you requesting: The Start up Company Grant
- Amount requesting: Max Limit (5000kr)
- What would the grant be used for? Buying a plot and build Business Academy (of School Of Freedom)
- Do you have a detailed plan for the project? Yes. My plan is to create an academy where well-known businessmen will lecture. We will organize Workshops and Job Forums, to make it easier for our students to find a good jobs. I already have small center in Royal Atlantis,West Tower, 5th floor but I want to build something like university with Training centers, Place for forums, Technology centers, cafe and small apartments for our students. We will have four programs at first time: Business Management, Marketing, Finances and Economy. We will invite famous businessmen and lecturers.
I think this Academy will help many people to find good job, and help many companies to train their staff.
- Additional Information: If you need any more information, please let me know!

Logo:
4J6v7IM.png

D

DoctorThunder7

I like the idea. I can you include the locations of where you want to build this?

D

DoctorThunder7

Denied

Sorry, your application for Business Grants has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

You last logged on 7 days ago so Im going to assume that you've lost interest in the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.