Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
- In-game name: LobsterRoast

- Date joined server: March 14, 2017

- Current playtime: Reset not long ago but it would've been in the ballpark of 70 - 80 days

- Why you want this job:
As somebody who's personally stripped about 1000 trees of only their leaves and another 1000 of only their logs, I've always felt bad putting that extra burden on the DoA without doing my part to clean it up. I have always attempted to fill any large scale builds I work on with flora and vistas and I would like to incorporate that experience into my work and put it to practical use. I've always enjoyed exploring the wild and learning about the builds I find and I'd like to be able for other people to have that same experience that I do while exploring the wild without it looking like a frankenstein landscape of randomly placed blocks and totally decimated mesa biomes. Now I wouldn't be lying if I said I've never actually owned nor adopted a pet on BC, but I understand the responsibilities that come with that aspect as well and am prepared to carry them out accordingly.

As the sitting Minister of Health as well as a former Community Coordinator, I also feel I've accumulated a good deal of more "bureaucratic" experience. I have always promoted efficiency while also maintaining patience. I promote frequent participations in discussion as well as freedom of expression. The final thing I promote is thorough organization and documentation. I hope that altogether, my experience will render me capable of handling both the frontline and behind the scenes work in the Department of Agriculture.

- Additional Information: cookiez bullied me into this again :(

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
- In-game name: LobsterRoast

- Date joined server: March 14, 2017

- Current playtime: Reset not long ago but it would've been in the ballpark of 70 - 80 days

- Why you want this job:
As somebody who's personally stripped about 1000 trees of only their leaves and another 1000 of only their logs, I've always felt bad putting that extra burden on the DoA without doing my part to clean it up. I have always attempted to fill any large scale builds I work on with flora and vistas and I would like to incorporate that experience into my work and put it to practical use. I've always enjoyed exploring the wild and learning about the builds I find and I'd like to be able for other people to have that same experience that I do while exploring the wild without it looking like a frankenstein landscape of randomly placed blocks and totally decimated mesa biomes. Now I wouldn't be lying if I said I've never actually owned nor adopted a pet on BC, but I understand the responsibilities that come with that aspect as well and am prepared to carry them out accordingly.

As the sitting Minister of Health as well as a former Community Coordinator, I also feel I've accumulated a good deal of more "bureaucratic" experience. I have always promoted efficiency while also maintaining patience. I promote frequent participations in discussion as well as freedom of expression. The final thing I promote is thorough organization and documentation. I hope that altogether, my experience will render me capable of handling both the frontline and behind the scenes work in the Department of Agriculture.

- Additional Information: cookiez bullied me into this again :(
Goodluck!

Topte

Minister of State
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
State Minister
Good Luck!

NetPex

The one and only.
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament
Good luck!

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, LobsterRoast! Your application for Environment Manager has been accepted.