LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
Well it has been one hell of a journey! It has been an amazing ride and i couldn't be more proud of the time spent, things done and the people ive met here on Businesscraft. But like all good things, this to must come to an end. Like some other Prime Ministers after their term, i will be stepping back and taking a break from the noise of BC and her politics. I have loved every minute of my 15 Months on this server. In that time i accomplished sooo much, 3 time Minister of State, Judge, Deputy Prime Minister and then Prime Minister. I have gotten to serve in many aspects like the DoS, DoJ and Kinda DoPA (Although i did nothing... at all in DoPA)

My favorite Department was led by Minister Ryan_88, for soon to be Deputy Prime Minister! He is the best possible candidate to ever lead the Department of Justice, i truly have never seen a better DoJ Minister. He is Smart, Funny and a man that you can truly turn to when things get tough, that is the true nature of leadership and that is someone deserving of the role!

I wont write a long dragged out speech, as i am tired. But i do want to call out the people who have truly changed me for the better.

poemhunter - You are truly my best friend, you helped me get my start and took a leap of faith that only you would do. Thank you
Cookiez - I fought hard to get you back into the DoA because i believe in you and your love for not only the job, but the people.
FlyingZebra - Although i absolutly can not stand you sometimes, your intent is pure and all you want to do is help. Never lose that
intercepticon - You are an Ass and we all love you for it.
Mickichu - Although we dont get along professionally, personally you are a great person!

I am missing some people for sure but they know
Goodbye for now, ill be back. Apparently i have a wife and kid to attend to so ig ill go be an adult for a bit!

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Aw Sumo it was great working with you, before you stabbed me in the back and dragged my name lol. But I don't hold grudges and we were both able to move on from that and work well during your term. You're not a bad guy, just not the best Prime Minister lmao. And yes you did NOTHING in the DoPA, but thank you for applying and wanting to work, before deciding to leave. Now, go focus on your family and that beautiful little girl of yours! :heart_purple:

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
Aw Sumo it was great working with you, before you stabbed me in the back and dragged my name lol. But I don't hold grudges and we were both able to move on from that and work well during your term. You're not a bad guy, just not the best Prime Minister lmao. And yes you did NOTHING in the DoPA, but thank you for applying and wanting to work, before deciding to leave. Now, go focus on your family and that beautiful little girl of yours! :heart_purple:
What a very unnecessary comment, simple goodbye would have sufficed.

MizzPiggyyy

Department of Public Affairs
MizzPiggyy
MizzPiggyy
CommunityCoordinator
:’) #sobbing. See you next time sumoo

P. Hunter

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Chief Justice
You will always felt more like a brother to me Sumo than my own and you know how much I love you. Now go take care of my goddaughter and get in office for my State Visit. I want to have the best one so you better pull out all the best silver and activities.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister