Accepted Libnah's application for Police Officer

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
- In-game name: Libnah

- Date joined server: July 5th, 2018, according to the server it says I've joined 23 days ago however, early this July the server crashed resetting the time I joined.

- Current playtime: 5d 22h 18m 20s

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I'm applying for the position of Police Officer because as a community member, I would want to see the laws being followed and enforced accordingly. Moreover, help people have a better understanding of the laws that the government have established.

- What can you bring to the Department: In my belief, what I can bring to the department is the qualities I've obtained while working in a professional setting. For instance, being level-headed and being able to solve problems fast but efficiently is vital for solving cases and dealing with issues. Furthermore, I would like to leave cases to end on a good note where players can find understand of what went wrong and how to avoid making the same mistake in the future. Generally my goal for this position is to create a safe environment for citizens and to bring new ideas to improve this department further.

- Additional Information: I'm on vacation right now so I'm not active at the moment. However, I return August 12th. Thanks in advance.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Thank you for applying. You will receive an answer shortly. :)

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the DoJ!

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
Great! I’m glad to be a part of this Department. I will put my best effort, thank you.