Edans21
Edans21
EconomySecretary
- Username:lennonrissi
- Current Playtime:idk but last I checked was over 3 days
- When are you most active?usually around lunch or after school
- Position you're applying for:I am applying for economy secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for?yes I have
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I think I am suited for this position because I am usually active on discord, in the game, and on forums. I will make sure all my work gets done. Plus I have basically no life outside of school. I also work extra hard and help other people often.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I want to work in this position because I want more friends and I wanna learn a little more about how all the jobs connect and what it is like being an economy secretary.
- Additional Information: I have been looking to apply for a while as well.

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Economy Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Application shows low effort and little reasoning for why you are interested in or suited for this department, specifically. You've also applied to the DoA, DoJ, DoPA, and DoC within the last 3 weeks which shows you are really only interested in getting a government job rather than being interested in what the DoE actually does.