Denied Kuyasa's Application for Community Coordinator

Kuyasa

Citizen
- In-game name: Kuyasa
- Date joined server: One Year Ago
- Current playtime: 4 Days and 13 Hours
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator: I love being one with the people. I am a friendly person who has experience in this position. I am dedicated and hard working.
- What can you bring to the Department: My attitude and work ethic would be a true asset to the team. I work well with others and can bring a refreshing sense of creativity. I know how to think outside the box and make people smile.
- Additional Information:I was a community coordinator before but I took a break from the server for a bit. Hope y'all consider me and have a good day/night!

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
You’re applying for CC and not Event planner, right? They’re too different positions, with a slight blur in between if needed I believe.

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Community Coordinator has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interest in applying to this job. I'm sorry to inform you that I would like to see more activity from you on the server before I consider you for this position.