Kuyasa’s Election Post (April 2018)

Kuyasa

Citizen
Your username:
Kuyasa

Your age:

Your activity on the server:

On weekdays I am usually on at 4-9 PM, and on weekends I am active anywhere between 12-10 PM

When you joined:

3-18-18

Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament:

I am a creative individual due to my experience as a Community Coordinator and in marching band. My ideas will be unique and have the community's best interest in mind. I would be certain to keep the community lively. I would never vote on bad laws that would make the community worse.

What kind of laws would you vote for/against:

I would vote against laws that discriminate against anything or anyone. I would also vote against laws that are not fair to the people. I would vote for laws that increase the opportunities granted to the people of this community we all love. I would make sure that any law is fair and makes the community a better place in general. No matter how small it may be.

Additional information you believe people should know:

If would be sure to make action happen now and not later. Change will be made as soon as I see any issues.

Last edited:

Kuyasa

Citizen
Kuyasa, what will your goal be as a parliament member?
Wonderful question Jane! My goal would be to end favoritism or anything unfair. I want to make the sure community is fully aware of any potential changes and has a full opinion. I want to start change. I want everyone to have respect and a voice.

Wonderful question Jane! My goal would be to end favoritism or anything unfair. I want to make the sure community is fully aware of any potential changes and has a full opinion. I want to start change. I want everyone to have respect and a voice.
Wow! That's great Kuyasa! You would be perfect for this then. I know you very well, and from what I can see, you cause great change <3