Denied Ksports1's Application for Event Planner

Ksports1

Entrepreneur
Donator
- In-game name: Ksports1

- Date joined server: I joined the server a little more than a month ago.

- Why do you want to join: I want to join the Event Planner team for multiple reasons. The first reason I would like to join is because I am a very motivated and driven person, and believe I can bring Events up to the potential they have. I believe I have a lot ideas that would be fun for events! As well as the recent resigning of the Minister (Slime) I feel the team could use someone like myself to drive it back up!

- What do you think you can bring to the department: There are multiple things that I am able to bring to the team! First of all, I have a lot of ideas for cool events. Being as the DoPA is in charge of events, I am willing to dedicate time to the planning and execution of fun events everyone on the server can enjoy! Another reason is I am a very dedicated and driven person, so when I say that I am willing to put time into this team, I truly am willing to put time into this team and bring it to it's full potential! I am ready to bring fun events that all players can enjoy and have fun with!

- Any experience with hosting events: I do not have much experience hosting events, but I have attended multiple events, some partaking on this server, and others on other servers. I am truly confident in my ability to host and plan events, however.