Discontinued Kruna Incorporated

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Whoah dont be mad derp that was because Techno said it was shutdown. I had no idea u had taken this over if I did I wouldnt have made the offer. Secondly u already know that what job I am offering is a side job basicly just to get capitol. I am sorry I did not know you had taken over this, but easy on the language.
tbh kinda a low move to advertise your company on another company's thread, shut down or not

Sherlock001

Citizen
tbh kinda a low move to advertise your company on another company's thread, shut down or not
As I said the point isnt advertisement, Hydra is about helping new players get jobs wich is what I was trying to do. You all sound like I have anything to gain from doing this while I dont wich is why it was never my intention to steal any employees from someone but to help. After Derp let me know he had taken over that company wich I thought was shutdown Ive made no further move and apologized to him myself.

Corax

Citizen
Donator
Can we please stay on topic here? Very rude, if you would like to continue this conversation please take it to your own thread or even better, direct messages.Thank you.

Last edited: