Citizen
Lawyer
ko531
ko531
Lawyer
- In-game name: ko531
- Date joined server: Sept 28, 2021
- Current playtime: 20d 5h
- Why do you want to be a Property Inspector? I want to be a property inspector because I find many plots with owners that have been offline for 1 month+ so I want to cut out the middle man and instead of reporting it to a property inspector I can just become a property inspector
- What can you bring to the Department: I am very active and I already watch properties around cities to see if they should be evicted
- Timezone: CST
- Discord: ko531#9550
- Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to review my application

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
Dear @ko531

Thanks for applying to be a Property Inspector. I want to get more information:
(a) What is the maximum number of suburb plots can a citizen own;
(b) Is it legal to have farms in the city plots? If so, where should it be built;
(c) If there is assistance in making maps via collecting land plot data, are you willing to do the job?

If you have any further inquiries, don't hesitate to contact me here or by discord: Orangie#0324.

Yours sincerely,

Orangieeee
Minister of Construction

ko531

Citizen
Lawyer
ko531
ko531
Lawyer
(a) only 1 suburb plot per person
(b) its only legal to build farms in city plots underground
(c) I am willing to help in anyway I can

HistoriaOrangie

Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
Dear @ko531

Due to your recent court cases and criminal records, I have concerned that you will keep breaking the laws. If you are hired as Property Inspector, could you ensure that you won't break any laws during your service?

Here is my offer to you:
If you break any laws during your service as Property Inspector, you will suspend from duty and receive disciplinary action.

If you have any further inquiries, don't hesitate to contact me here or by discord: Orangie#0324.

Yours sincerely,

Orangieeee
Minister of Construction

ko531

Citizen
Lawyer
ko531
ko531
Lawyer
I am running for MP at the moment so there are already multiple reasons for me to not break the law and I can assure you I will try my best not to break the law

Last edited:

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge

Denied

Sorry, your application for Property Inspector has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying, however we feel that currently you are not engaging with the community in a positive manner, and if we were to employ you, you would not represent the department in the way that we would expect you to.