Kawaibab - Candidate for Prime Minister (September 2021)

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
Username: Kawaibab

Howdy !! I am Kawai and i'll be running for Prime Minister this term.
I joined the server two years ago, accumulating 77 days worth of playtime since then. Whilst I haven't been on the server for as long as the other Candidates, i've seen the server go through good and rough patches. One of these rough patches, being now. Its quite blatant that player retention has been declining in the past few months, and I would like to take this opportunity to make a change.

However, I better talk about myself first. I've served in several departments whilst I've played here, those being the Department of Agriculture, Construction, Justice and I believe most people have been in the DoH a couple times.
One of my proudest government achievements was working my way up through the DoA and eventually becoming the Agriculture Minister. Whilst the department was previously in amazing hands, I believe i've made a significant change to the department; so I hope I can make brilliant changes for Stratham as a whole.
I've learned many things during my time on the server, a lot during my time as a Moderator. With my experience through various aspects on the server, I believe I can push for the necessary changes, meaning we can all thrive again.

This term, I am running with Cherub54321, a fellow Minister and Moderator. Cherub has served in the DoJ, DoPA and the DoA during his time on the server. He has become a respected member of our community with various ideas to push for success in Stratham. I believe that we can achieve this success given the chance.

My Policies:

• Improving Player Retention
I believe that Player Retention is one of the biggest problems that the server is suffering from at the moment. We struggle to peak at 20 players, whilst others are doubling our numbers. I believe that we need to focus on making what we have easier to understand, rather than pushing new features to patch the problem for a week. Progress is being made on the tutorial, however I see progress needed for the Education System and perhaps even the Transport System. New players are often found questioning how to get a job, or why the exams aren't working. Once we've achieved providing more support for players, I see new features as the next priority.
  • Realism with Towns & Cities
Decentralisation had been a big topic for a long time, but was never achieved. I see this as a sign that perhaps its not worth completely decentralising from the Capital. However, this doesn't mean that we can work towards supporting towns and cities even further. Its clear that a Mayor's activity plays a large role in the success and activity of a City/Town, but I still believe more can be done to support them. This would be through improving Travel to Cities/Towns, providing further Government Funds to support local businesses and providing advertisement in game for Cities/Towns.
  • Realistic DoJ Reform
The Criminal Reform has been another large topic for the past month. The DoJ is currently unable to operate at a middle ground of realism whilst punishing criminals. It is unfair for the DoJ to operate in a realistic manner without law abiding citizens being effected, so we believe that a whole DoJ reform is necessary to progress towards any sort of Criminal Reform.
  • Your Support!
We don't want to just introduce what we think would help our server, we want your support. Through monthly press conferences and a simpler suggestions page, we believe that our server experience will significantly improve. I've seen the difference monthly press conferences have made in the DoA, and I believe that this can be a Server-Wide advantage. We believe that every players opinion should be heard, whether you're an MP, Doctor or Farmer; we can be your voice!

DoJ - Cherub54321
DoA - Kawaibab
DoC - Luxaholic
DoCR - Tracefais
DoE - Kailabeann
DoH - LobsterRoast
DoPA - Gabi_
Advisor - SlimeEmperor
Advisor - __Cookiez

Ambassador - Gabi_

Thank you for taking a moment to read my Campaign Thread !!

Last edited: