kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
- Username:
kailabeann
- Current Playtime:
50 days
- When are you most active?
I am in AEST and online typically in late afternoons and evenings. I am available on Discord always.
- Position you're applying for:
Economy Secretary

- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for?
I have read it and understand all requirements and expectations.

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?
I served in the DoE previously for about 6 months and was promoted to SES. I stepped down for real-life obligations, but I'm ready to return and rejoin the DoE.

In my tenure as a former SES, I consistently received excellent feedback from my superior. I took initiative as a project manager building a custom task tracker, I built the DoE's public discord server still in use today, and contributed to the planning and executing of major economic programs and legislation such as the ESL, eshop, Manufacturer and Mechanic jobs (now Engineer). I also redesigned the entire Chef food plugin and updated several guides.

I'm very familiar with all DoE policies and procedures and can pick right back up where I left off.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for?
I've been a member of the BC community for over a year now and am intimately familiar with the economy both from a player's and business owner's perspective. I actively engage in economic discussions and enjoy hearing other's perspectives and new ideas. Retuning to the department would mean I can help execute those ideas once again and keep the server moving forward and growing.

- Additional Information:
Thank you for considering my application! I look forward to your response.