Donator
In-game name: Jhonnyboi12345

Date joined server
: 1 month ago

Current playtime
: 1d 23h

Why do you want to be a Police Officer
:
i have seen enough of the server to understand that law enforcement is an extremely important job
that must be done, as such i have worked as hydras head of security and have rooted out multiple criminals.
as my passion i would love to use my experience and knowledge to help make the server better.

What can you bring to the Department
:
multiple years of military officer experience a strict sense of loyalty honor and duty as well as more wild warp patrols to help the more secluded areas and help any citizens in "off the grid zones" as well the experience in structure in creating long lasting, effective, positive change to police / military organizations. i am also able to spend more time investigating more complicated cases as well as policing towns and citys outside of the general jurisdiction of the main force.

Additional Information
:
{my actual job to give context XD}
Officer Us army
15th us army field artillery regiment
2nd Infantry BCT, 10th Mountain Division
mos: 13A

Last edited:

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I don’t see how real military experience could improve your performance as a police officer in a game not revolving around military strategy, yes BC has cops but the point stands its a virtual world based on building. However I do wish you luck on your application.

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
I don’t see how real military experience could improve your performance as a police officer in a game not revolving around military strategy, yes BC has cops but the point stands its a virtual world based on building. However I do wish you luck on your application.
thanks for the support i see what your saying i have been a police officer on some other servers thank you though and while its a game its run like a government where i feel my service may prove useful in that context

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, Johnnyboi12345! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.