Denied Johnnyboi12345 application for PO #4?

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Johnnyboi12345
- Date joined server: 1 year ago
- Current playtime: 23 days 22 hours 25 minutes 53 seconds
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I was formerly the doj sergeant, being in the doj was a job i did well from reports to training POs i always enjoyed my work!
- what i can bring to the department is my experience and my ability to follow orders and enforce laws, i am very familiar with the laws of the server and can also bring new ideas and other innovations to the doj
- Additional Information: i hope you will accept my application and consider it fully! thank you!

TripleAA

Citizen
- In-game name: Johnnyboi12345
- Date joined server: 1 year ago
- Current playtime: 23 days 22 hours 25 minutes 53 seconds
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I was formerly the doj sergeant, being in the doj was a job i did well from reports to training POs i always enjoyed my work!
- what i can bring to the department is my experience and my ability to follow orders and enforce laws, i am very familiar with the laws of the server and can also bring new ideas and other innovations to the doj
- Additional Information: i hope you will accept my application and consider it fully! thank you!
Good luck!

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
HospitalSecretary
YESSSS!!!
Good Luck my man!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Due to irl issues, this application is being denied so that Johnny can focus where he has to