Helper
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
CommunityCoordinator
1. you arent a lawyer.
2. yea its cheaper than most other firework places with about no stock while we stay alive.
3. the format isn't used.
4. not a valid reason to sue as its not an advertisement.
5. Endco is keeping up with inflation.

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
1. you arent a lawyer.
2. yea its cheaper than most other firework places with about no stock while we stay alive.
3. the format isn't used.
4. not a valid reason to sue as its not an advertisement.
5. Endco is keeping up with inflation.
Arwwy is right and to add to this, you could see the price on the sign. So there is no reason to sue

Truc2018

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Truc2018
Truc2018
Constructor
Arwwy is right and to add to this, you could see the price on the sign. So there is no reason to sue
Your Honor, i appologise for speaking out of term, it will not happen again.

Last edited:

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Let me make this explicitly clear, you have entered this court without a lawyer qualification required to file a lawsuit, you have not followed the correct format to file a lawsuit and finally, you replied to this lawsuit with "lol", showing that this "lawsuit" was merely a joke. You have wasted court time with this posting and I am issuing you an official warning that any future failure could find you in contempt of court or worse. @JohnLennon_60soriginal

Secondly, I want to address @arwwy, @AlexF759, @Eva_12345, and @Truc2018, you have entered this court uninvited and posted, you do not and will not speak in a court unless summoned to by a Judge and when you are you will speak in turn and with a bit of manners a professionalism. It is not your job to answer to any lawsuit as you are not a Judge so I am officially warning you as well and next time you act out in such a manner you will be held in contempt of court.

I hope I have made myself abundantly clear to all of you, and you should consider yourselves lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.