Denied JohanSmidt2005's application for Hospital Secretary

xJohanx

Citizen
- In-game name: JohanSmidt2005
- Age: I'm 14 Years Old and will be 15 30th march next year.
- Date joined server: I joined 1 month ago, i dont know exact day.
- Current playtime: I've played in 3 Days 2 Hours.
- How long have you been a Doctor: I've been a doctor for 1 and a half to 2 weeks
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I want to be a hospital sec. because i love everything that has something to do with the hospital, just like helping people, and doctors. I also want to be a hospital sec. because i love the community and the server.
- What can you bring to the Department:What i can bring to the Department is that I'm from denmark and that means that when it's night in america it's day in denmark, i can therefore help at night. It's also rarely i see a hospital sec. online and i want to be on the server alot more because i have vacation the next 4 weeks.
- Additional Information: My Discord is _-Johan-_#2818 and i'm online on discord alot! like every time i turn my computer on i check my discord.

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

1. I'd like to see more activity in the server as a whole. 2. You need more experience as a Doctor. You may reach out to me for more information.