Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Truc2018
Truc2018
Constructor
- Username: Truc2018
- Suggestion Title: Jobs Milestones
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): So I have an idea, for all the basic jobs ( lumberjack, chef, farmer ect... ) there should be sort of a quest line or sort of a milestone kind of thing, where there would be a progress bar and whenever you reach the goal you get a small reward, i think its a fun way to keep the community engaged and to give kind of a motivation to grinding ressources, lets take an example, Beetroot : there would be a 1000 beetroots farmed milestone and you would get something like 200kr then a milestone at 5000 then 10000 then 50000 ect, ect... And everytime the reward gets just enough better to give an insentive to farm up to that goal! Im my personal case, which might be the case to other players, if this was implemented it would motivate me so much to grind on this server which would enrich the player base and the economy! this feature could either be a milestone that's within the job ( so you can only lvl up the milestone if you have the job ) or be kind of like an McMmo addon but would be tied to each job's utility, lets take some examples, for lumberjack there would be different milestones for breaking different woodtypes but for Chef you would have to craft in a category of foods, like maybe a pastry caterogy, a dessert category ect... And for the Brewer where there's a category for every alcohol or non alcoholic recipes! I think this could be as simple as a little progress bar to a full on complex plugin ( McMmo style ), it has some great potential and really has its place in BC!
And if this works really well and it brings back the enjoyment of farming it can be pushed a step further with a monthly sort of passive contest where for each grinding category the players would be compared to see who farms the most of it by the end of the month , where the top 1 of the category would get a prize of 1000kr for example, then the next month the players stats for the competition would go back to 0 and the grind starts all over again ( the milestones can only be set up to a certain point, after a while crazy grinders could get bored, this pushes them every month to be active again! ), the payout can depend of the popularity of the category or as we go on how many players compete and are interrested in winning this thing! tell me if i'm going overboard or what you think about the idea! i think it has some great potential ( as little or as much as you develope the idea ) !

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Probably, i don't think one exists, especialy a specific one for BC so it'll have to be made ig,
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: I've posted a thread in the gov-forum in BC discord and had some very positive feedback! looks like the community likes the idea and it pushes my theory on it engaging the community!

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
This was a thing for hunters at some point, if it does get implemented it would be a great replacement for UBI!