Lawsuit: Adjourned JJlovesbunbunc Vs Le_produgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the city and teleported to spawn and as i left the sspawn building, i got hit and looked behnd me to notice Le_produgamer following me with a sword. Naturally, i threw snowballs at him, trying to get them to leave me alone, but he kept following me and when he could, he'd hit me. i was running arround the city and i got sick of it and hit him with my sword as a way to say stop. He didn't, he murdered me in cold blood and then promptly left the server. A screenshot of the chat is added onto this file.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 4.33.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 4.33.53 PM.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 14

ferre007_

Citizen
@Le_produgamer is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Le_produgamer, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Defendant has been notified about this civil court case in game.
It seems like the Defendant last visited the server 18 days ago.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Last edited:

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
There is clear evidence of the murder happening in the city and of who did it.

Conclusion:
The lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the Defendant not responding. Thanks to the evidence provided I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @Le_produgamer as Guilty for the murder of the Plaintiff

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

This court case is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.