Jemizzy

Citizen
Jemizzy
Jemizzy
- In-game name: Jemizzy

- Date joined server: 6th March 2021

- Current playtime: 20 Days 14 hours

- Role you're applying for Social Advisor

- Sample Photos/vids (Social Advisors ONLY): I wasn't able to post the photos because they were too large (ask if u want da photos) I Have some on the gallery ;D

- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: I want to be SA because the server is on life-support- I mean I want the server to shine in a new light (If that makes any sense xd) I'm not gonna lie and say I take the best photos but I take decent ones, I think ( o=^•ェ•)oI won't try my Best I will do my best.

- What can you bring to the Department: Hardworking In everything OwO, Going an extra 3 miles for any project given to me, I won't quit anything (most of the time) Even if it gets irritating/annoying ;D

- Additional Information: If I get accepted I will be 100% more active, I also have a few Ideas ;D(ノ*ФωФ)ノ

Last edited:

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
CommunityCoordinator
Now this guy deserves to be one!

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor

Denied

Sorry, your application for Social Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Social Advisors are now no longer part of DoPA. More information on the role will be released in the following weeks.