Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
Lawyer
- In-game name: Jeely1334285
- Date joined server: 28 November 2021
- Current playtime:
- Role you're applying for: Event planner
- Sample Photos/vids (Social Advisors ONLY):
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: I would like to be an Event planner to help the staff of mcbusinesscraft make Event and to help new players become familiar with the server and staff through event. I would like to make fun events to entertain the players of mcbusinesscraft.com.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring tons of ideas for events and I can use my skills to help the staff with events. I have done a couple of events in other private servers so I know how to organize stuff. I'm very good when it comes to planning and doing the actual work aswell.
- Additional Information:N/A
(Thank you for your time)

Jeely1234295

Citizen
Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
Lawyer
Sorry about this mistake I forgot to fill in my playtime it's currently 1 day 10 hours 38 mins

MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Event Planner has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interest in Event Planner. You have potential, but I would like to see you online more, attend events, and get a little more experience with the community. I look forward to your next application.

Jeely1234295

Citizen
Lawyer
Jeely1234295
Jeely1234295
Lawyer
Thank you for your time it's just hard for me to attend events due yo my time zone being very different. But I will try