Jeeeeef
Jeeeeef
PoliceOfficer
- Username: Jeeeeef
- Current Playtime: 34d
- When are you most active? Night time in EST
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? Being a TG and MP I feel like I have a good grasp of issues that relate to the DoE and can bring new ideas to help fix those issues. I also run a business on the server and have a good grasp on how the economy works here. I always look at the bigger picture when considering changes, which I find especially important in economic changes, as those changes will typically have long term effects that are often overlooked.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I want to help make the server better for everyone, and being a large part of the server revolves around the economy, working in DoE would be a no brainer in further contributing to the server. Re-evaluating the job exams for example is something I've been asking for for a long time, and being able to actually push for those much needed changes would be great.
- Additional Information:

Last edited:

SirKosmo

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef! Your application for Economy Secretary has been accepted.

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
jeff i stg if your ingame tag isnt tg i will fire you myself