Denied Jaynormous's Application For Hospital Secretary

Jaynormous

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Jaynormous

- Date joined server: April 11th 2019

- Current playtime: 35 days

- How long have you been a Doctor: 4 weeks and 6 days

- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I feel that in my nearly 5 weeks as a doctor I am ready to become a HS and to help other doctors become as experienced as I am, don't get me wrong there are some fantastic doctors in the department but there are some that need some help in my opinion. I have looked up to the former Hospital Secretary iRealistic and I want to follow in his footsteps in order to improve the DoH as a whole.

- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring experience and level headed. I can also bring a new point of view to the department.

- Additional Information: Thanks for reading my application!

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
Kind of Nice of you to reference me as a good role model, but I warn you that I ain't the person you should look up to, moving on... Good Luck Jay!

awhni

Citizen
Hey Jay, could you please elaborate on
Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I feel that in my nearly 5 weeks as a doctor I am ready to become a HS and to help other doctors become as experienced as I am, don't get me wrong there are some fantastic doctors in the department but there are some that need some help in my opinion. I have looked up to the former Hospital Secretary iRealistic and I want to follow in his footsteps in order to improve the DoH as a whole.
. How will you improve the DoH?

Jaynormous

Citizen
Donator
Hey Jay, could you please elaborate on
. How will you improve the DoH?
For example it is easy for me to communicate with other DoH members and when we have a problem, such as the recipe problem we have now. I am able to communicate that to the other staff members in order to get the problem fixed as soon as possible

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

The department has come to the conclusion that you're not ready for this position yet.