Denied Jaynormous's Application For Assistant Employment Secretary

Jaynormous

Citizen
Donator

- Username:
Jaynormous

- Current Playtime: 43 days, 8 hours

- When are you most active? Probably from about 12pm (AEST) till about 7pm (AEST).

- Position you're applying for: Assistant Employment Secretary.

- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes I have read the Job description multiple times and I strongly understand it.

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I am very passionate for the Department Of Employment and have been ever since it was created. I tend to work hard and push myself with things I am passionate about. I have been around this server for a bit over 8 months now and I have learnt a lot of things about it with this knowledge I can help out the DoE. I have a few job ideas I could help implement if I was accepted, the jobs include Miner which you could go to the wilderness and do some Mining which you could then sell the stuff you mine to the Govt mall shop. Another one would be LumberJack where you would obviously go to the Wilderness and Cut down trees then you could either sell them to the Govt mall shop as well or you could sell them to players/companies.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I love the DoE it is probably one of my favourite departments on this server, I would love to work with the DoE and help it as much as I can. Like I said above I have been around this server for awhile now and I could help the DoE with my knowledge which I would really love to do.

- Additional Information: Thanks for reading my application!

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Assistant Secretary of Employment has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

This position is no longer needed/provided by the Dept, however I will waive the 30 day wait period if you choose to reapply for this dept.