J Elemental Theme Park

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
Hello businesscraft citizens!!

I am here to announce businesscrafts first official theme park!!! J.Co and other associates have been working day and night to get this to the public! The reason it is called J Elemental is because each ride resembles an element.

Tickets:
Entry is only allowed when a cast member of the park is online. This rule does not apply If you have purchased the 1 month pass. (See prices in park for more details) if all cast members leave while you are in a park you can request a full refund. (Although might not be accepted) please let a cast member know if you have any questions about tickets. :)

Rides:
Currently J Elemental has 3 rides which are listed below. We are currently developing 4 new rides along with much more! Here is a list of the current rides:
• Devils Wish (longest)
• Shivering Timbers (most rickety)
• Whirlwind (tallest)
• A Miners Dream (newest)

Warp to mall, go behind and walk straight towards the highway, you will know it when you see it.

Be sure to purchase merchandise based on the rides to remember your visit!!

Be sure to read the rules once entering the park!

If you have purchased the 1 entry ticket, if you leave the park you cannot come back until you have purchased another ticket! Please make sure you follow the rules!

Thank you everyone! We are so excited to finally open to everyone (opening is December 18, 2017) please let us know if you have any questions!

-J Elemental Cast

Last edited:

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
if i go im bringing my potatos

if your food stand is even up and we cant bring food than how we gonna eat.

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
I’d like to announce our newest ride: A Miners Dream!! It’s the first of many new rides in the mines underground. Check it out!! It’s becoming a new fan favorite!! Also check out all of our reviews at the park!!

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
ATTENTION!!!! Selling all 4 plots that are a part of j Elemental for 20k Krunas. Comes with all the rides already in it. This is all worth 30k and brings in good money. You can split the price With others if u want to go in on it together.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
ATTENTION!!!! Selling all 4 plots that are a part of j Elemental for 20k Krunas. Comes with all the rides already in it. This is all worth 30k and brings in good money. You can split the price With others if u want to go in on it together.
Question? Why are you selling your plot?