Denied Ironside525's Event Planner application

Ironside525

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Ironside525
- Date joined server: Aug 3, 2021
- Current playtime: 3 days 6 hours
- Role you're applying for: Event Planner
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: I haven't attended many events on the server but I have always really enjoyed them, and it seems like everyone else does too. I wish events were more frequent and more accessible to people with alternate sleep schedules so I want to help make that happen.
- What can you bring to the Department: I've ran servers as an owner, admin, and a mod multiple times in the past so I already have experience doing the same thing. I have a few ideas for events floating around, all be it none solid enough to bring to the table quite yet. I like to think my personality can be quite charismatic (when I want to be) so that would certainly help make events a tad more entertaining.
- Additional Information: I'll be honest, I have a crazy schedule in real life and I work looong hours and sometimes 6 -7 days a week so I cannot promise I can always help, but I will always be there when I am available you can count on me 100% of the time.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
- In-game name: Ironside525
- Date joined server: Aug 3, 2021
- Current playtime: 3 days 6 hours
- Role you're applying for: Event Planner
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: I haven't attended many events on the server but I have always really enjoyed them, and it seems like everyone else does too. I wish events were more frequent and more accessible to people with alternate sleep schedules so I want to help make that happen.
- What can you bring to the Department: I've ran servers as an owner, admin, and a mod multiple times in the past so I already have experience doing the same thing. I have a few ideas for events floating around, all be it none solid enough to bring to the table quite yet. I like to think my personality can be quite charismatic (when I want to be) so that would certainly help make events a tad more entertaining.
- Additional Information: I'll be honest, I have a crazy schedule in real life and I work looong hours and sometimes 6 -7 days a week so I cannot promise I can always help, but I will always be there when I am available you can count on me 100% of the time.
Good Luck!

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
Denied due to request