Accepted iRealistic's application for Hospital Secretary

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
-In-game name: iRealistic
-Date joined the server: Over a month ago.
-Current Playtime: 12 days and 12 hours
-How long have you been a Doctor? I have been a Doctor for over 3 weeks.
-Why Do you want to be a Hospital Secretary? When I Joined the DoH, the people that got the job along with me only went for the money that the job offers. All I ever wanted to do was to help people in the best way that I'm able to. I do my best to help out fellow doctors when they need a refresher or 2, to hopefully make their time as a Doctor a lot easier. At first I never thought of being a HS since I never thought that I'd be able to step up to the plate, but after a bit of time as a Doctor, i feel that I can take the next step and help out with a bigger impact.
-What can you bring to the Department? I would bring my drive and passion of being a Doctor along with experience to being able to handle situations.
-Additional Information: I Appreciate The Time that anyone took out of their day to review my Application!

D

DoctorThunder7

I’m going to make you the abrewrrs Union Doctor lol

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, iRealistic! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, iRealistic! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.

does this mean i get to touch the cookie jar?