Donator
ipatty
ipatty
Tier1
- In-game name: ipatty
- Date joined server: Feb 4th, 2021
- Current playtime: 5 days and 15 hours
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator: I have seen the great work of other Community Coordinator and the fantastic work they were able to create and I want to be a part of that team. In addition, I always enjoy working behind the scene and helping out especially in things like building and decorating. Hosting events irl always been my favorite part of high school because I work with other students and friends in creating and hosting events for everyone to enjoy.
- What can you bring to the Department: What I can bring to the table in terms of skill would be building, I may not be the greatest builder of all time but I do put in the time and effort in all of my builds. I may have only joined the server in recent months but I would say I am an active player, I have sometimes stay up till 5 am finishing a project. Furthermore, I have been playing Minecraft for the last 7 years and have a lot of experience in managing events. I have a sampling of some of my builds I have created so far https://imgur.com/a/AZ7npxW plus a house I build in 100% survival on realm.
- Additional Information: I know I am semi of a new player but I hope you will give me a chance!

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
good luck :D

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Community Coordinator has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying! I would like to see you interact with the community more but I look forward to your next app should you choose to reapply in 30 days.