Insult me | Please

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Hey guys,

You may have noticed my new signature. It took me about half an hour to write because I had to scroll through all my Skype and Discord friends and -ahem- recorded TS conversations and my not-so-photographic memory to find things that people have called me, mostly negative as you can see.

I am looking for new things to add (Good and Bad) so please reply with your opinion with me. Strangely I actually enjoy extending the negative list.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
if you really want negative comments....
You should really stop posting stupid screenshots of other servers on the BusinessCraft discord and, honestly, nobody wants to see pictures of a shirt that ships you with your old crush, or some stupid picture of a fish girl. You also shouldn't stalk people by looking on baltop on other servers for their names, oh and last but not least you should stop acting like staff hate you because really they don't and you're making a big deal out of nothing (Talking about your old signature). Oh, PS, why the crap does this thread even exist?

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
My insults:
error-displaying-previous-error-funny-error-messages.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
18wlfyvw00qfsgif.jpg
funny_errors_10.jpg

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
if you really want negative comments....
You should really stop posting stupid screenshots of other servers on the BusinessCraft discord and, honestly, nobody wants to see pictures of a shirt that ships you with your old crush, or some stupid picture of a fish girl. You also shouldn't stalk people by looking on baltop on other servers for their names, oh and last but not least you should stop acting like staff hate you because really they don't and you're making a big deal out of nothing (Talking about your old signature). Oh, PS, why the crap does this thread even exist?

Slime, If you think staff don't hate me, you haven't been active while I'm on for a while. Anyway, it happens mostly in PM's as it is too 'sensitive information' (That is what Koal calls it). As for the thread, this is more or less of a recreational thing. And fro the weird screenshots, c'mon everyone sends a few in time.

PS Slime, thanks for the negative feedback, I'm adding it to the signature.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Still confused as to when I called you a mistake lol?
And just because you got denied for Moderator doesn't mean we hate you, we just don't think you're ready for the position. You can take this topic as an example of immature and non-staff like behavior.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Four options:
1. Fix your mouse
2. Use another mouse
3. Use your touchscreen monitor
4. [If you are on windows 10] Use the [ENTER] key on your keyboard.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
It isn't because of the Mod app deny. It is just that I am a generally ignorant person and staff easily get annoyed at me.

For instance: The quote of 'A Mistake' was not directed at me or even intended as an insult. You mentioned 'a mistake' in a random sentence. I knew you'd catch me for adding it but I wanted to see how long it took and how you responded.

PS, If Mod apps made me think you guys dislike me, I would have DDoS'd the server long ago ;)

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
I think it was indirectly the point to break you down mentally to the point where you 'scream' at me.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
you suck because you cant resist not being banned on businesscraft [is this a good insult??]