Answered / Added Increasing Bank Note Limit

Would you like the bank note limit to be increased?

• Total voters

Venical

Citizen
Donator
- Username: Venical
- Suggestion Title: Increasing Bank Note Limit
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I believe this change adds realism to the server and should be added as to allow people to store larger amounts of cash in a single bank note rather than having to make multiples with a limit of 300. It will allow people to use bank notes as a form of deposit and will also allow people to establish more creative ways to use bank notes given that they're allowed to withdraw greater amounts.

Below I asked MathDelissen what they had thought about increasing the limit of bank notes:
  • MathDelissen mentioned Banks
  • I share this opinion with MathDelissen because it can allow banks to have an easier time handling Krunas because they can take that 1 larger bank note compared to multiple 300 Krunas bank note. Banks in real life have a withdraw/deposit maximum of 5,000 (different depending on which banks, etc.
Below I asked XxBramxX what they had thought about increasing the limit of bank notes:
  • XxBramxX: The company finance system doesn't work so we use banknotes.
  • As we know, the company plugin itself has been glitchy and is being situated with. Also, raising the bank note limit gives a small fix until a better finance plugin can be established.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No it does not.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: Raising the limit from 300 Krunas to 1,000-2,500 Krunas would help tremendously.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Originally it was at 5000 Krunas but people were withdrawing their money to 'hide their balance' since we don't have net-worth. So to prevent that, the Kruna banknote limit was set to k300.

Venical

Citizen
Donator
They can still hide their balance with a ton of bank notes. It's gonna happen either way but it's their choice. If they bid and don't have the money in their accounts at the time of bid, that's on them.

D

DoctorThunder7

They can still hide their balance with a ton of bank notes. It's gonna happen either way but it's their choice. If they bid and don't have the money in their accounts at the time of bid, that's on them.
To hide money now is a lot more trouble now cause you have to store all that extra bank notes not to mention spam the command.

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
just requesting that to compensate with this lowering of banknote limit, it should be excluded as a spam message
because if not then its better to remove the banknote plugin instead cuz its useless considering that companies and other people use it to pay others and getting kicked-out for spamming the command is very inconvenient (im talking about paying someone in high payments and also considering that not all of us have discord)

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
What's the issue with hiding your balance? I have cash littereally hidden under my matress that the IRK government doesn't know about. Why can't we do the same? Having to pay someone 4500 krunas in 300 kruna increments is just absurd when I could have done it in one bank note. Completely unnecessary.