LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
To brighten the place up a bit in a time where the only thing that seems to be placed here is departures, i will introduce myself!

Hello i am LilSumoVert, and currently i am the Minister of the Department of State! You are probably thinking how i got to that position and the honest answer is with the confidence of the (former) MP's and Micki. Without them i would of never of been nominated and confirmed as the DoS Minister. Now on to yall getting to know me.

I am 19 years old, Work a Full time job in the Finance Industry, a Enlisted Soldier in the US Army Reserves, and a college student on track to get my Law Degree. I am married to an amazing person who i have know throughout the entirety of High School and i am expecting a Son in November. Now you may be thinking a few things, why am i doing so much, how do i have time for BC, Why am i telling this to total strangers on the internet. The answers to those questions are super simple, i love to get to know people and i love for people to get to know me. Most of the people i have met on DC have seen my face, follow me on Insta or know my full name LMFAO. I am a trusting and outgoing person.

I came to BC on the advice of the late (Banned) Prime Minister poemhunter. He is a friend for sure, and drove me to this amazing community. Coming from DC was a bit of an experience. There is so much room to grow and foster change here that will positively effect the server, there is tons of opportunities to advance, and the people here are amazing. Coming to BC has been a great experience for me. I have met people like Micki, Derp, Koal, Trace and others that i have come to get to know better, and some of these people i even consider friends.

Now i am done wasting your time! Thanks for reading