Accepted Ianhead1 - Assistant Secretary of Employment

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
- Username: Ianhead1

- Current Playtime: 29d 10h 28m

- When are you most active?: Evenings PST, weekends.

- Position you're applying for: Assistant Secretary of Employment

- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for?: I have indeed.

- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for?: I believe I am suited for this position because of my experience on the server. I worked in the DoCE under William_CTO and DoctorThunder7 as a tour guide. This job provided me with insight into the servers laws and features. My next adventure was as a member of parliament. This position has furthered my insight into the servers laws.

- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for?: I want to work in this position because of three things. I have insight into the server, I have insight into this position, and I can help the community. Working in the positions listed above have given me many tips and tricks into the server. Since working in the DoCE I have learned many things about how a department runs and how this position works. I'm always looking to work to serve the community, whether that be in parliament, as a tour guide, or a mod. I believe this position can put me in a position to further help the community.

- Additional Information: Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Danielw_

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Ianhead1! Your application for Assistant Secretary of Employment has been accepted.