Donator
IAmA_MoronXD
IAmA_MoronXD
Lawyer
- In-game name: IAmA_MoronXD
- Date joined server: April 04, 2022
- Current playtime: 3 days 19 hours and 26 minutes
- Role you're applying for: Event Planner
- Why do you want to be a Event Planner: My favorite thing to do in business craft is go to events, I get to interact with this wonderful community and have fun while doing so. I want to make the experience more enjoyable for everyone who also loves to attend events and I want to have weekly fun events where people can compete and have a lot of fun. I want to get to create ideas and work with a team of smart individuals to create great events that are fun for everyone. I also want to try and make unique action pact events that people are having fun during it at all times and not long boring events. Becoming an event planner will also give me the opportunity to work with great people and learn a lot.
- What can you bring to the Department: New innovative ideas and extreme determination to make sure people enjoy every event.
- Additional Information: My time zone is east and thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Duckiichu

RAH
Lawyer
Donator
Duckiiiiiii
Duckiiiiiii
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, IAmA_MoronXD! Your application for Event Planner has been accepted.