Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
- In-game name: I_Want_Cookiez
- Date joined server: June (6)-09-2020
- Current playtime: 9 days 6 hours 40 minutes
- How long have you been a Doctor: I have been apart on the DoH as a doctor for 26 days, or 3 weeks and 4 days.
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I would like to be Hospital secretary for the reason that I enjoy helping other people, and raising the awareness of health. I also enjoy seeing people to be themselves, and through this job, people get to see a new part of them, including how they have the power to help people no matter what age. To add, through this job I would be able to help many new doctors help people around the server and spread good word about the Department of Health.
- What can you bring to the Department: By getting this position, I would bring kindness and collaborate and help my coworkers. I would also bring experience of not just myself but also to training others. In addition, I would also assist doctors, and elaborate with other members of the DoH.
- Additional Information:
Discord: I_Want_Cookiez #1433
Despite what the outcome of this is, i am looking forward to seeing a response so I can improve my work both as a doctor and as an applicant for this tremendous opportunity. I also join the server multiple times a day for 1-5 hours each.

Last edited:

puppy_lover153

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

The Department of Health regrets to inform you that we're currently not in need of anymore Hospital Secretaries at this time. Thank you. If you have any comments, complaints, or concerns, feel free to contact me via Discord, Forums, or in-game.

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

The Department of Health regrets to inform you that we're currently not in need of anymore Hospital Secretaries at this time. Thank you. If you have any comments, complaints, or concerns, feel free to contact me via Discord, Forums, or in-game.

Thank you anyway and I am still happy to be apart of the DoH, and can't wait to help more people and get back to my doctor work.